Creamy Cheesy Toasty Woasty

Hello everyone! Long time no post, right?!
I won't apologize because, well, it's too late to apologiiiize. Right?
No?

Okay :(

 Well today I have an easy peasy cheesy squeezy recipe for you!
It takes about 5 to 10 or 15 minutes.
To be honest, I don't know how long it takes, but it does not take that much, I promise!

You only need 6 ingredients which are the following: Bread, cream cheese, a tomato, lettuce, mozarella and butter.

You'll also need a knife (or two) and a frying pan! (Not included in the photo).

I forgot to include the lettuce. Silly me!

Start by spreading some cream cheese on the bread.
Tip: You can be VERY generous with cream cheese, for an extra cheesy goodness ;)

Next, add the tomatoes.
I use about half a tomato per sandwich.


Then the lettuce.
Tip: Cut the lettuce into big pieces instead of adding one large leaf, so that you avoid making a mess when you eat.


Up next, add the mozzarella.
Be generous for this step!
VERY generous.


Now, add some butter to the pan and melt that butter away!


Put the bread on the pan.
Be careful not to make a mess though, try to keep everything in place!
 

And cover the pan so that the heat won't escape.
This will help the mozzarella and cream cheese to melt hand in hand.


Once the bread is golden brown, flip it on the other side and let it cook!
Tip: Lift one side of the bread to see if the mozzarella has melted.


Once the cheese has melted, go ahead and take it off the pan.
Cut it in half and enjoy your cheesy goodness toasted bread.


I hope you'll love it as much as my family and I do!
Good luck you beautiful people!
See you next time!


Comments

Popular Posts