M&S: Sheer Blush Perfume

Hello all,

I had purchased this perfume from Marks & Spencer back in 2010. I haven't finished it yet as I am not the type of person to use these types of perfume on a daily basis.

This is basically the packaging and the bottle itself.
I had bought it for £6

As you can see from the picture I haven't used that much of it.



The box from behind.
This product is BUAV approved which I guess means that it is not tested on animals!
For those who do not know click here to see what BUAV is!

Deep description of the perfume



I had smelled a sample on this and instantly fell in love with it. It smells superbly nice and it stays on for a really long time, literally a long time. Like no matter if you shower, there's still going to be a hint of the perfume there.

Would definitely recommend it for personal use or for a gift!

Comments

Popular Posts