Quick and Easy Wrap Recipe

Hello my friends!

Today I come bearing a new recipe, it's quick, it's easy and very VERY delicious.

It's a tortilla wrap covered in godly cream cheese topped up with some spring onions and tomatoes with a cheese blend and oregano to top it off 🤤

And of course you can add whatever toppings you want!

Total time? About 10 minutes!

Let's get started!
You will need:

  Tortilla Wrap
Tomato
Spring Onion
Cream Cheese
Handful of Mozzarella
Handful of Cheese Blend
(I used one that had Cheddar, Edam and Mozzarella)
Oregano

As always, prep your ingredients!


 Preheat the oven to 200C (392F)
First spread a generous amount of Cream Cheese on the wrap.


Dice and add in the tomatoes and spring onions.


Next add the cheeses and the oregano.
LOOK AT THAT YUMMY GOODNESS.


Now toss this beauty in the oven and let it cook for 5 minutes.
Or until the wrap starts to brown.


I. Could. Not. Resist. It.


 And ta-da!
LOOK AT IT.
Glorious and delicious.


I hope you like this recipe.
Trust me, it's REALLY good.
Don't forget, if you want to add other ingredients feel free to do so!


Cheers and bon appetit!

 
 Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts