The Body Shop: Big & Curvy Waterproof Mascara


Hi all, I thought that I'd write a review of the Body Shop's waterproof mascara.



First of all you should know that this has gotten a lot of negative reviews on the TBS UK website.

Secondly, if you are going to buy something, please research about it first. Don't do the same mistake I did. Ha ha ha...

So I went out to buy a waterproof mascara with a €10 budget, didn't want to spend more. Either from Max Factor or Maybelline. I had planned on going to this make-up store to check some out but unfortunately (knowing my luck) they had started closing in the evening (I hate going out in mornings in Summer). I searched around the few make-up stores we have here and unfortunately most of them costed €12 or more.

And then I remembered the Body Shop. I love their products, so I thought, why not?

Bought it for €9.95
Success for sticking to the budget, woo!



What I really like about this mascara is its pigment and that it is really waterproof. You could go swimming with it and not have any problems with it going off, smudging, whatsoever.

What I really really hate about it is the fact that it clumps my lashes together. I'm still trying to figure out how I can apply it without having this problem; could be it's because it's new though.
or maybe use a different wand..?



A lot of people have said that it is so waterproof that the eye makeup remover doesn't remove it. Personally, I didn't have that problem. Maybe it depends on what type of remover one is using. I recently have purchased the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover
(shall write a review on that in a few days!)




So in a nutshell: Would I buy this product again? Highly doubt it. I'd like to try out some different brands.

My rating: 3/5


Comments

Popular Posts