H&M Body Splash

Hello lovelies!

Ever since I visited London and went to H&M (boo we don't have it here), I bought these so called 'Body Splash'es.


These are the first that I had bought; 2010.

Didn't quite like the Lime Coconut one but I adored the White Flower.


And these are the second ones; 2011.

Since I loved the White Flower one, had to have another one! The Exotic Guava smells good too, kind of reminds me of some beverage which I can't quite remember which one.


So this year, my parents went to London again, and as per usual request, I asked them to buy me the body splash. Usually I get two, but since this years' are big I only got one (oh well).

It is called "English Garden". I have no idea how an English garden smells like, but this, this is divine!










I absolutely love the way it is, with the ribbon and all. This is by far my favourite one so far (this and the White Flower one)

Comments

Popular Posts