Nutella Hot Chocolate

Hi all! Sorry for not posting anything since mid-October, I didn't have anything to post about.

Here's a recipe on how to make Nutella Hot Chocolate. It's super easy to make all you need is: Nutella, Milk, a small saucepan and a tablespoon.


Next, pour in some milk in the saucepan, I eyeball it, but you can pour the milk in the mug and then pour it in the saucepan (you'll get the exact amount like that).


Next add in a tablespoon of Nutella (you can make two if you want, but I think one is enough)


And turn on the stove.
I put it on a high-heat, because I am impatient and it's faster hah.
Make sure that you stir constantly while it's heating up!


This is how it should look like.
To know if it's ready, just try some with the tablespoon (or another spoon because that might be hot).


And lastly pour it in a mug!


And enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts