Review: Maybelline Primer

A month or two ago I bought this Maybelline Primer, the first primer that I tried.
To be honest, I was going for the BodyShop one, but surprise, surprise! They didn't have it here.


It's called "Il Levigante"/The Smoother (Or something like that)
I bought it for almost €10 ($13.40/£8.54)


Base Trucco Uniformante/Smoothing Makeup Base (According to Google Translate)


So this is pretty much how it looks like from the outside.
The consistency of the product is pretty light. 


It feels a bit oily once I apply it, mainly on the nose area.
It also dries a bit quickly.
But other than those two things it's a pretty good primer.


My makeup definitely looks better and stays longer with it.
Would I recommend it? Yes. Would I buy it again? Yep!

I think people locally like this because that was the last one in stock when I bought it, ha ha

Comments

Popular Posts