Grapeseed Glossing Serum

Hello everyone! So very sorry for the lack of posts in the past few months, kept telling myself that I'll post 'next week' every week...

Anyway, I bought this Grapeseed Glossing Serum from The Body Shop because my hair was feeling too dry and a lot of products do not help. I thought I'd give this a shot (I think it was almost €10)


Basically this is the product.
"Moisturising, smoothing serum with grapeseed oil. Dull/Frizzy Hair"
It has helped my hair A LOT.

 

I use it as follows:

1. I wash my hair
2. Let my hair dry in a turban style t-shirt
3. Apply it
4. Comb my hair
5. Braid my hair into 2 braids and let it continue to dry.
6. Ready to Rock n' Roll!


It smells really really great.
You can also apply it on dry hair, so it's good for between washes.


"Use fingertips, apply a small amount through towel-dried or dry hair and style as usual."


2 Drops of the product goes a long way!

Comments

Popular Posts