Easy Mozzarella Breadsticks


Hi everyone!
Here's a simple and delicious recipe for you!


What you need:

Bread
Mozzarella
Butter
A Knife
Rolling Pin (or hands)
Frying Pan
Optional: Oregano


First cut the all of the crust


Like so


Then roll the slice with a rolling pin
You can press the bread with your hands if you don't have a rolling pin
Just make sure it's flat.


Before and after


Next place the mozzarella on top of the bread
Optional: You can add Oregano, I didn't have any so I didn't add it


And roll it upwards


You should have something like this ^


(Give me a close-up Louis!)


Next step turn on the frying pan


And add a good amount of butter
You can use oil, but, I don't suggest it as the bread absorbs it and it will make you feel sick
Plus the butter gives them that extra yummy taste!


Let the butter melt like so


And then place the bread sticks


Cover the frying pan
And let them cook


Turn them around so that they cook from the other side as well


They're ready when they are golden
I was impatient so I took them off the heat a bit before ha ha ha


And this is how it looks from the inside
  

I like to cut them into small pieces and eat them as a snack
It also gives an illusion that you have unlimited of these babies


Good luck and I hope you like them :D

Comments

Popular Posts