Simple Pancakes Recipe


Good hello every one!

I've been craving pancakes recently. The problem is that I usually end up making a dozen pancakes with the usual recipe that I follow. So I searched for a single serving pancakes and found a recipe here.

Here's my version of these delicious pancakes.


All you need is:

1/4 cup of flour
1 and a half tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of flavourless oil
1/4 cup of milk
1 egg
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

You'll also need:

Tablespoon
Teaspoon
Measuring Jug
Bowl
Whisk
Sift


Combine the dry ingredients together
Sift the flour and sugar in one bowl and mix them.

In another bowl (I used the measuring jug itself) combine the wet ingredients together.
Whisk your heart out!


Then add the wet ingredients to dry ones and whisk.


Until everything is combined.
Then you can start cooking these babies in a frying pan.


This is how mine looked.
I made a total of 4 pancakes with this recipe.
You can add any syrup that you want to top it off, I added honey because that's what I found in the cupboard haha


Deliciousness!

Comments

Popular Posts