Borotalco: Roll On Review

Hi all,

I have recently purchased this roll on and I should've smelled it first before I bought it as it's smell is really really strong.


I'm not a fan of its smell, but I'm hoping that I will get used to it as the previous one that I used to use is currently out of stock.


The only concern that I have about it is that it's going to stain my clothes. I have had some bad experience with some other brand roll ons that I have stained my dark clothes, which I find really disgusting.

So I'm hoping that this one does the same job as the previous one I had, which is this:


This one smells really good; it's by far my favourite roll on ever.

This one states that the formula used to make it will reduce the white stains. Which is true, because I haven't seen any stains on my clothes when I use this and I use it all of the time.


What I like about this brand is that the smell of the roll on stays on for quite a long time. 

It also states that it 'absorbs sweat', which I personally think that they say it just so that you buy the product.

There's still going to be the smell of sweat after some time, so all you'd need to do is just apply it again and you're set! But it does stay on for quite a long time.

I also like that it doesn't have any alcohol and that it doesn't irritate the skin, yes even after shaving.

Comments

Popular Posts