Review: Nivea Angel Star

Hi all,

Here's a review on the Nivea; Angel Star Deodorant (spray) Hot Crush.

I'm going to be honest with you, I've had this product unopened for a while now but never really bothered using it. I have used other types of Nivea deodorant sprays and wasn't really a fan of them.


But the other day I thought that I'd give it a shot.
(And am glad that I did!)
This is basically how it looks like.
It's not big or too small, it's great to carry around with you to work or school or wherever you want. 


Close-up time!


I don't know how I'm going to explain how it smells like, but it sure smells really good!
It states that it smells like glam so you'd have that WOW effect.

It also states that it will stay on for 24hrs.
I haven't been outside for 24hrs straight so I can't say haha
But I can assure you that it does stay on for a really long time.


For instance whenever I spend a long day outside (like 6hrs or 8hrs), it's always there.


The back

I also like that it doesn't have any alcohol in it, which is a must for me otherwise I'd end up with irritated skin and we all know that that's not fun.

I don't use it on my skin though, only on clothes.
Because I don't like sprays on my skin, only roll-ons.
I don't know why.

It is also dermatologically proven.


And this is the thing you press.
Sorry forgot what it's called.

In a nutshell, it's a great product.
My rating - 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts