Review: Nivea Visage: Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover

Hi all,

Sorry for not posting this earlier but I kept forgetting.
Silly me.



This is actually the first eye makeup remover that I have purchased.
Used to remove the eye makeup with wipes

I bought it right after I bought that Body Shop waterproof mascara, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to remove it with wipes, so I thought that I'd buy some sort of eye makeup remover.

I've used Nivea products before so I'm not new to their brand.

What I like about this product is that it removes eye makeup just by pressing a cotton pad (with the product) on the eye. I like to do it twice just in case.

It did remove the Body Shop Waterproof Mascara, yes!

What I don't like is that it gives a bit of a stinging sensation around the eye and when the product gets in the eye.


Close-up time!
Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover


It is divided. Literally.
You need to shake it so that they will mix together before you apply it.


"Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-up Remover With a two-phase extra strength formula:

The oil phase effectively removes even waterproof mascara and eye make-up. Specially formulated and tested for the sensitive area.

The aqueous phase protects and cares for the eye lashes with it's caring formula, without leaving an oily residue."


This is how it looks once you shake it vigorously.
As you can see both parts are fully mixed.


Then apply it on a cotton pad and put it on the eye area from the inner to the outer side.
No rubbing is needed.

It states that it's also suitable for contact lenses wearers!
  

I like the effect of raindrops in the product after you shake it.
So cool!

It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved.

My rating: 4/5




Comments

Popular Posts