Nivea Invisible for Black & White Roll-On

Last year I had bought the Borotalco roll-on (review here).
I've had a lot of problems with it because it stained my clothes; icky white stains.
It also had a really power smell which I didn't like. I hoped for it to be like the previous roll-on I had but it wasn't.

I proceeded to try the Nivea Invisible for Black & White roll-on.
I had read quite a lot of positive reviews on it.


This is basically how it looks.
Front.


The bottle is made of glass.
Back.


It states that:

1. It will leave no white marks on the skin or clothing.
2. Helps to prevent build up of yellow stains on white clothes, keeping them to stay white longer.
3. 48h confidence, anti-persperant protection and gentle Nivea Care.
4. Alcohol Free.

They are indeed, true.

It has a clear formula & smells really awesome!
And I love the fact that it is Alcohol Free.
It also stays on the skin for a loong time.


The only thing that I don't like about it is that it takes quite some time to dry after you apply it, but other than that it's a really great product! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts