Summer Wedding

This Summer I was invited to a wedding
(This was the second wedding I got invited to so I'm all new to what one has to do/wear). 

I spent months trying to find the dress for the occasion, because let's face it, being the plus one of the brother/best man/witness you have to look somewhat fabulous too.

I searched dresses on various sites from boohoo, to ASOS, to La Redoute, and such. However it's either I did not find anything I liked or else they didn't have my size.

So I decided to go locally and checked out one of my all time favourite shops Dorothy Perkins.

And I found it.


I love it.
As the description found on DP's website, it is a Blue and lilac watercolour floral midi dress.
100% Polyester.


And this is from the back.


It has a button on top.
 


And it also has a zip on the side.



Together with a belt with the same pattern as the dress.


The top is a sheer material compared to the whole dress.
  

The top layer of the dress is see-through but it has that other material which covers everything up.


And this is how it looks on me.

I paired it up with black heels, black scarf (for inside the church) and a black clutch, I couldn't find the colour blue shoes I wanted, so I stuck with my good pair of black heel shoes.

Next time round I'd go for really dark blue heels and clutch instead of black because it would have complemented the dress more.

Comments

Popular Posts